Visit the Women’s Leadership Edge website to learn more
Women’s Leadership Edge is a membership program to take your organization’s commitment to advancing women to the next level. Members receive practical evidence-based tools not only for women, but also for sponsors, mentors, professional development directors, and organizational leaders to enable your organization to effectively retain, support, and advance women from within.
View a list of current members here.
- Yearlong subscription to four (4) webinars exclusively for Leadership Edge members where members will receive valuable tools and strategies for retaining and advancing women.
- Two tickets to the annual Cutting-Edge Conference. At this invitation-only conference for top-level professionals, leading scholars will discuss the latest research related to women’s advancement. Conference attendees will actively engage with scholars doing path-breaking research and will leave with suggestions and demonstrations about how to structure sessions and programs for women’s initiatives and other groups in their organizations.
- Member pricing on additional Cutting-Edge Conference tickets and other WorkLife Law events
- Networking opportunities with other members and leaders in the areas of women’s advancement.
- A listing of your firm or company with a link to your website displayed on WorkLife Law’s Women’s Leadership Edge web page.
- Exclusive events. Professor Joan C. Williams, who has “something approaching rock star status” according to The New York Times Magazine, will come to your organization to keynote an event for any group your organization chooses (e.g., women and their clients, women and their sponsors, women’s or affinity groups, firm leaders, etc.). (While available, up to 10 events per year.)
- Two additional tickets to the annual Cutting-Edge Conference (four tickets total, with the option to purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate).
- A guaranteed seat at the Hastings Leadership Academy for Women (which is limited to 25 participants), with the first seat at full price plus a 50% discount for additional seats (up to three participants total).
- Top listing of your firm or company with a link to your website displayed on WorkLife Law’s Women’s Leadership Edge web page and program materials.