Guides for Requesting Leave or Accommodations NEEDED BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
The Center for WorkLife Law is offering free tools for requesting leave or accommodations due to coronavirus-related needs. Select the situation below that applies to you to view a guide with information about your legal rights and a fillable form you can give to your employer to request leave.
Leave for Yourself:
- Leave to seek a coronavirus medical diagnosis
- Leave to stay at home or self-quarantine based on advice of a health care provider
- Leave needed because of a shelter-in-place or isolation order
Leave to Care for Others:
- Leave to care for children due to school or care closures
- Leave to care for someone else advised to stay home or self-quarantine
- Leave to care for someone under a shelter-in-place or isolation order
Click here for resources in Spanish.
Resources Coming Soon:
- Accommodations and leave for pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding